Public procurement platform - Case Study
ADUS-Technologies partnered in development, support and testing for newest platform for public procurements system for simple searching of companies and persons for economical puposes. It is a simple storage of public procurements, companies, owners and customers, where everyone can easily see, which company took which public procurement, their offer and history of each member of this transactions. Therefore it provides smarter way of looking at economical aspects and history of specific companies and legal persons.
Next generation of Java development
Our work consisted of development, support and testing JAVA-based application. Developers from ADUS-Technologies were working very hard to deliver the best solution built on relatively young technology. Whole web-based JAVA application worked on basis of small microservices working together to make system smart, fast processing, delivering the best results in a short time.
Technologies are moving forward really fast, so do we. In this project we used only the most effective technologies. Therefore we were able to build an application of a highest quality and effectiveness.
- Java – as a suitable technology for the backend, which ensures reliability and a secure path to the data stored in the database. Also a comprehensive tool for RESTful API.
- Jhipster – a platform for rapid development, using Spring Framework technology for the effective implementation of components or microservices.
- PostgreSQL – object-relational database management system – as a suitable tool for data storage.
- JIRA – A powerful tool to support processes, reports and meet requirements
- Sonar – Java Code Coverage Library to ensure quality code
- QueryDsl – Querydsl is an extensive Java framework, which helps with creating and running type-safe queries in a domain specific language that is similar to SQL.
- Project Lombok – Simplifies writing Java code – increases the overall productivity of the application implementation
- Mapstruct – MapStruct is a Java annotation processor for the generation of type-safe bean mapping classes
- Python Interpreter – to run a python script – due to demanding mathematical calculations – which could be easily changed
- Elasticsearch – Elasticsearch is a distributed, RESTful search and analytics engine, due to the fast and reliable search results – among a large number of records
- jUnit – for direct and detailed testing of outputs from Rest Api. Testing is highest priority. One of the most important aspects of this kind of projects is perfect testing and perfect testing scenarios. This is also a highest priority in our company, because first class testing and quality of code is the most important way how to secure system stability and safety. We tried to implement many test scenarios thanks to the technologies like jUnit to ensure proper use of whole application